Pokemon Y friend code: 2809-8741-4711
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
current mood: David Tennant’s Jesus hair in Richard II
So, despite bad reviews, The Sound of Music got a big enough audience for NBC. They have since announced they are going to do another musical next year.
May I suggest:
- South Pacific (with Kelli O’Hara)
- Oklahoma (with Hugh Jackman)
- How to Succeed (with either Daniel Radcliffe or Darren Criss)
- Wicked (with Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (with Sutton Foster)
Halfway through the RSC’s excellent production of Richard II with David Tennant, my mother turns to me and asks “Hayley, is David Tennant gay?” Well, he does snog a dude in the show (pretty passionately too, I might add…) but sadly, no mother, he is not gay.
even late-night Hot Pockets can’t stop the Sherlock trailer feels
we all know 11 has no eyebrows
and now we’ve seen how magnificent 12’s are
i mean do you think he’s just gonna topple over from loss of balance post-regeneration or what
i still have yet to find a working download for Doctor Screw (the infamous Doctor Who porno spoof)
it’s surprisingly hard to find on the internet, anybody wanna help a girl out?
[aggressively ships john and mary as hard as john and sherlock]
why can’t I unlock the things in the interactive sherlock trailer, every time i try something it does nothing?
*dying whale noises*
last night at the Boston Whovians prom, I:
- stole a bowl of Jelly Babies while dressed as the Fourth Doctor
- ate fish fingers and custard while dressed as the Eleventh Doctor
- did Gangnam Style, the Time Warp, and 500 Miles with a crowded room of Whovians
- slow danced with a cardboard cutout of Matt Smith
- chased a RC K9 around the dance floor
- won a copy of Summer Falls (a collection of all the Doctor Who e-books I wanted to read!) in a raffle
- humped a disco ball
- gave everyone Jelly Babies
- effortlessly hit the high note in Bohemian Rhapsody
- made Harley Quinn the Doctor’s next companion